In my day-to-day activities I sometimes forget that not everyone understands what all is involved in selling a home. Stupid, right? My "schedule" (if you can call it that) has me working 50-70 hours a week and new rules, regulations, and laws pop up all the time so I shouldn't expect my clients to know all the details.
The normal process in selling a home usually takes a couple of appointments and some time for discussion. For example:
1) I first like to meet in the home to take notes on the physical attributes (number of bedrooms, bathrooms, condition) and maybe offer some suggestions on de-cluttering, staging, or repairs.
2) I then take that information back with me to research the local market and how similar homes compare in order to find a pricing range and develop a marketing strategy specific to the home.
3) Back to the home (or in our office) to discuss pricing/marketing and fill out listing paperwork.
4) Take pictures, videos, and measurements of the home.
5) Bring all the information back to the office and, well...the rest of it is kind of boring but takes a few hours to get things compiled and in full swing.
So for those who are just wanting some basic information on the home-selling process and may be entertaining selling their home, wanting to sell their home by themselves, or just wanting some free coffee and goodies I thought I'd develop this seminar to help you out! It will be a casual discussion and all are welcome! In addition to our agents, we'll also have a local lender and home inspector to pass along their respective information and jobs in the whole process.
I believe that it will be a great night of conversation where you can ask questions, get answers, and get a taste (of some excellent coffee) of what this is all about.